Did someone say unique? Well, that’s simply not good enough! We want to make sure your stay is also the most memorable and pleasurable it can possibly be. We are here for you, just ask!
Need a restaurant recommendation or reservation? Directions? Taxi? Rental car? Hey, we know this city inside and out and can get you wherever you want to go.
Forget your toothpaste, razor, or any other toiletry? Chances are we have something backstage to tide you over.
Want to take a spin on the streetcar? Complimentary tickets are gladly given at the front desk.
- continental breakfast: Complimentary continental breakfast is served daily in the lobby from 6:30 to 9:30 am during the week and 6:30 to 10:00 am on weekends.
- parking: Self-parking on the property is available for Inn guests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- bell attendant: Please contact our Front Desk for assistance with your luggage.
- housekeeping: Housekeeping will service your suite daily. Turndown service will be provided upon request. Additionally, housekeeping is able to provide items you may have forgotten such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, shower cap and mending kits.
- business center: Our friendly front desk staff is available 24-hours a day to offer facsimile and photocopy services at a nominal fee. An internet connected PC with printer is available for guest to use at a nominal fee.
- check-out services: Check-Out time is 12:00 noon. To arrange for a later check-out, please contact the Front Desk. Arrangements can be made based on availability.
- wine down wednesday…wine down with us!: Complimentary tastings from the local region are hosted in our lobby every Wednesday from 5-6:30pm. Enjoy light appetizers while you meet and mingle with Northrup Station staff and other guests.
- restaurants and lounges: Northwest Portland is home to many of Portland’s finest dining establishments. The Inn puts you within walking distance to several nationally recognized eateries. Our staff is more than happy to make recommendations and reservations for you.
- dry-cleaning and laundry: Items received by noon will be returned by 5 pm the following day. Services are limited over the weekend. Please contact the front desk for assistance.
- portland streetcar: The Inn @ Northrup Station has been a proud sponsor of the Portland Streetcar stop at NW 21st and Northrup. The Portland Streetcar is a convenient and eco-friendly form of transportation taking guests through Northwest Portland, the Pearl District, Downtown Portland, and the South Waterfront. Guests of the Inn @ Northrup Station receive complimentary tickets with their stay.
- wireless internet: Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is included with your stay.
- pet policy: The Inn @ Northrup Station does not accept pets.
- smoking: The Inn @ Northrup Station is a smoke-free property in accordance with ORS 433.845. This includes patios, balconies, entryways, the Rooftop Terrace, and all common areas.
- keurig brewing system: We joined the K-cup revolution! Our in-suite Keurig brews the perfect cup of coffee or tea… and you don't even have to leave your cozy suite!
- power pad: Need a charge? Go ahead...juice up your laptop, ipod or ipad with these fancy little power pads!
- safe deposit boxes: For your convenience, safe deposit boxes are located in each and every suite.